Horse Details & Event Information
2018 Entry Fees Inc GST
- Little Drum Runners: $5 Note: Event is for children under 10 years old riding confidently unassisted as of 30 June. Rider must be an existing ABHA financial member at 30th June 2018 and must not be entered in the classic, junior or open divisional events at the National Finals. Rider and horse can only be entered once.
- Exhibition Run: $10
- Junior: $65 ($45 add back)
- Open: $150 ($100 add back)
- Patsie Holder Memorial Classic: $160 ($105 add back) Note: PHMC cards to to be posted with copy of registration paper/proof of age form to ABHA, P.O. Box 1190, Waubra, Vic 3352
2018 Posted Prize Money
- Little Drum Runners: Only Prizes
- Junior Divisional (4 Divisions): $2,400
- Patsie Holder Memorial Classic: $5,000 Plus $500 Per Round
- Open Divisional (8 Divisions): $9,600
Please note the changes to the entry form this year are designed to make it easier for you, our members. Should you wish to be eligible for the below Extra Incentives at this year’s ABHA National Finals your horse must first be registered with the appropriate association and you must complete all the fields relating to that particular incentive.
If your Horse is not registered and/or you do not want to be eligible for the extra incentives, select “No” in the “Is Horse 1 Registered” field. You will then be able to submit your entry and will not be required to complete the registration fields. If you select “Yes” – you will then be prompted to fill in the appropriate fields. Please note, if you select “Yes” all fields are compulsory, you will not be able to submit your entry with blank fields.
Please note the ABHA will not accept any registration details after the entry form has been submitted.
EXTRA INCENTIVE DETAILS
AQHA INCENTIVES - AQHA Fields must completed for each Horse on entry form.
The AQHA are excited to be able to offer the following in the way of Sponsorship/Incentives at the 2018 ABHA Finals to be held in Tamworth at AELEC in September. The Cash Incentives will be as follows:
Patsie Holder Memorial Classic Barrel Race
· $1,000 Cash –– Fastest Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
· $500 Cash – Breeder of the Fastest Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
· $250 Cash – 2nd Faster Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
Open Divisional Barrel Race
· $250 Cash - Fastest Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
Junior Divisional Barrel Race
· AQHA Vest - Fastest Registered Australian Quarter Horse Ridden by a Youth (eligibility below) – a Voucher will be given out so they can order correct size.
· AQHA Rug – 2nd Faster Registered Australian Quarter Horse Ridden by a Youth (eligibility below)
· AQHA Merchandise – 3rd Faster Registered Australian Quarter Horse Ridden by a Youth (eligibility below)
For the AQHA to payout these cash incentives to the highest placed Registered Quarter Horse there are eligibility conditions – Eligibility - To be eligible, horses must be AQHA registered and shown under their full registered name. Owners must be financial members of the AQHA at the time of event. Any payment will be paid to Owner of Registered Horse. If there is a tie, money will be split evenly between winners.
PAINT HORSE INCENTIVE – Paint Horse Registration fields must be completed on entry form.
Buckle – Fastest Registered Paint Horse
SIRE RECOGNITION INCENTIVE – Both Horses must be Registered and all relevant registration fields completed on entry form.
This is OPEN to all Registered Breeds of Horses and is over all three events at the ABHA National Finals.
-The competing horse must be registered with any Association
-The Sire of the competing horse must be registered with any Association and must be alive.
Points will be awarded to the Sire of each entered competing horse.
At the completion of the ABHA National Finals the owner of the entered Sire with the most points will be awarded a trophy recognising their Stallion as the ABHA Barrel Racing Breeder of the Year.
An extra bonus prize for the owners of the progeny of the winning sire will be presented. These horses will be required for a photo during the ABHA National Finals Presentations.
2018 EXHIBITION BOOKING FORM
CLICK HERE to book your exhibition run time. You DO NOT pay via this booking form, exhibitions are required to be purchased and paid for when entering on the form below.
*****LIMIT OF ONE EXHIBITION RUN PER HORSE*****