Horse Details & Event Information
2019 Entry Fees Inc GST
- Little Drum Runners: $5 Note: Event is for children under 10 years old riding confidently unassisted as of 30 June. Rider must be an existing ABHA financial member at 30th June 2019 and must not be entered in the classic, junior or open divisional events at the National Finals. Rider and horse can only be entered once.
- Exhibition Run: $10
- Junior: $65 ($45 add back)
- Open: $150 ($100 add back)
- Patsie Holder Memorial Classic: $160 ($105 add back) Note: PHMC cards to to be posted with copy of registration paper/proof of age form to ABHA, P.O. Box 1190, Waubra, Vic 3352
- Maturity Side-pot $35
2019 Posted Prize Money
- Little Drum Runners: Only Prizes
- Junior Divisional (4 Divisions): $2,400
- Patsie Holder Memorial Classic: $5,000 Plus $500 Per Round
- Open Divisional (8 Divisions): $9,600
2019 Maturity Side-pot Rules:
The 2019 Maturity side-pot is open to horses that were 7 & 8 years old during the qualifying year. Horse’s must be entered in both the open divisional event and the maturity side-pot. Time will be your divisional average.
A copy of the horse’s registration papers or ABHA Proof of Age form must be emailed to the secretary email@example.com when entering. Inspection details and times to be advised.
Is your horse Eligible to enter?
Eligible horses are horses that were 7 & 8 years old during the qualifying year. (1st July2018 to the 30th June 2019)
Horses born between 1st August 2010 and the 31stJuly 2012 are eligible to enter. Thus horses will be technically 8 and 9 at the 2019 ABHA National Finals.
Should you wish to be eligible for the below Extra Incentives at this year’s ABHA National Finals, your horse must first be registered with the appropriate association and you must complete all the fields relating to that particular incentive.
If your Horse is not registered and/or you do not want to be eligible for the extra incentives, select “No” in the “Is Horse 1 Registered” field. You will then be able to submit your entry and will not be required to complete the registration fields. If you select “Yes” – you will then be prompted to fill in the appropriate fields. Please note, if you select “Yes” all fields are compulsory, you will not be able to submit your entry with blank fields.
Please note the ABHA will not accept any registration details after the entry form has been submitted.
EXTRA INCENTIVE DETAILS
AQHA INCENTIVES - AQHA Fields must completed for each Horse on entry form.
The AQHA are excited to be able to offer the following in the way of Sponsorship/Incentives at the 2019 ABHA Finals to be held in Tamworth at AELEC in September. The Cash Incentives will be as follows:
Patsie Holder Memorial Classic Barrel Race
· $1,000 Cash –– Highest placed Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
· $500 Cash – Breeder of the Highest place Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
· $250 Cash – 2 nd Highest placed Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
Open Barrel Race
· $250 Cash – Highest placed Registered Australian Quarter Horse (eligibility below)
Youth Barrel Race
· AQHA Vest – Highest placed Registered Australian Quarter Horse Ridden by a Youth (eligibility below) – a Voucher will be given out so they can order correct size.
· AQHA Rug – 2 nd Highest placed Registered Australian Quarter Horse Ridden by a Youth
Total of Incentives of $2,000 in cash plus AQHA Rug.
For the AQHA to payout these cash incentives to the highest placed Registered Quarter Horse there are eligibility conditions
– Eligibility - To be eligible, horses must be AQHA registered and shown under their full registered name. Owners must be financial members of the AQHA at the time of event. Any payment will be paid to Owner of Registered Horse. If there is a tie, money will be split evenly between winners.
PAINT HORSE INCENTIVE – Paint Horse Registration fields must be completed on entry form.
Buckle – Fastest average by a registered paint horse: Sponsored by V8 Performance Horses
- Fastest single time by a mare of the open 1D will receive a service fee to Heza Rare Man
Sponsored by V8 Performance Horses
- Fastest single time of the open 1D will receive a service fee to Panama Rollin Stone and a trophy buckle
Sponsored by Jet Sprint Quarter Horses
SIRE RECOGNITION INCENTIVE – Both Horses must be Registered and all relevant registration fields completed on entry form.
This is OPEN to all Registered Breeds of Horses and is over all three events at the ABHA National Finals.
-The competing horse must be registered with any Association
-The Sire of the competing horse must be registered with any Association.
Points will be awarded to the Sire of each entered competing horse.
At the completion of the ABHA National Finals the owner of the entered Sire with the most points will be awarded a trophy recognising their Stallion as the ABHA Barrel Racing Breeder of the Year.
An extra bonus prize for the owners of the progeny of the winning sire will be presented. These horses will be required for a photo during the ABHA National Finals Presentations.
BIOSECURITY COMPLIANCE NSW: TRANSPORTING HORSES INTO NSW FROM QUEENSLAND.
- Competitors must make an appointment 24 hours before arriving at a border treatment facility. All bookings and enquiries to be made through Kirra treatment yards 0755 364 714 Open 5am-9pm every day. fax 0755 361 290.
- For more information call Kirra Yards or Cattle Tick main office 0266 261 201 or online at :
2019 EXHIBITION BOOKING FORM
CLICK HERE to book your exhibition run time. You DO NOT pay via this booking form, exhibitions are required to be purchased and paid for when entering on the form below. Any exhibition booked without payment will be cancelled.
*****LIMIT OF ONE EXHIBITION RUN PER HORSE*****